Given I am Australian, I tend to have a soft spot for Australia. After all it is more or less the best country in the world (we even have NetFlix now). So I thought I would share a list of other Australian Finance Blogs I have run across and enjoy. Tweet me, Facebook me, or contact me if you want to be added, or know of any I should checkout.
Australian Finance Blogs
- Remember To Water
- My blog (yay). Talking about all things finance. I wanted a way to motivate, track, help and encourage myself and others to grow their personal finances.
- Barefoot Investor
- Scott Pape
- If you don’t know him then I would recommend having a read of Scott Pape’s Confession.
- Dividends Down Under
- Talking about investing in shares. Owning a small part of Australian companies, these companies will grow their businesses with time and pay me ever-increasing dividends.
- Journey to 90 million
- Setup in June 2011 to track the progress to $50 million in 2031 ($90 million is 2031 dollars), hence the name.
- Thrifty Comfort
- An accountant for over 20 years helping you create financial security and investments for your retirement.
- Aussie Firebug
- A blog detailing the journey to financial independence through investing in real estate, low cost index funds and Super.
- Frugal and Thriving
- An Australian blog with an Aussie focus. So if you’re looking for frugal tips a little closer to home, you’ve come to the right place.
- Jason Jots
- Jason Wong
- Simplified finance by a wealth enthusiast.
- Aussie Finance Blog
- Writing about personal investment tips, insurance, choosing the right credit cards and similar topics.
- Win at Money
- A personal finance blog written by an everyday family man about money tips, tricks and ideas he has learnt.
- Dividend Investor
- Analysis on the latest market moving events and commentary. Trying to help investors understand the global economy one post at a time.
- Wealthy From Thirty
- Contemplations on value investing and personal finance – best read with a Vegemite sandwich.
- Hey, It’s Just Money!
- A personal quest towards worrying less about money
- The Wannabe Investor
- Starting an investment journey for the future… without being frugal!
- Financial Farmers
- Building their own dream to live comfortably, grow our own fruit and veges.
- Enough Time To…
- Australians exploring the universe of time and money.
- The Australian Expat Investor
- Creating wealth while living abroad.
- Adventures with Poopsie
- Normal, average people who are choosing a different path in life,. and planning to retire in 2023.
- The Spreadsheet Dad
- An Australian father of two navigating his way through fatherhood and on his way to financial freedom.
- Big Kid, Little Adult
- Writing about adulting, my finance and investment journey and frugality tips. A personal journey towards becoming an adult.
- The FI Explorer
- A personal journey of a 40-something Australian guy towards financial independence in 2021. Explorations in new financial technology and general finance and investment issues.
- Market Index
- “Information and data on the Australian stock market. Live indices, fundamental analysis, and share prices for all ASX companies.”
- I am not sure why I forgot to add this one to my list! It is hands down the best place for insightful stats and information. It is one of my go-to sites and has been in my RSS feed since before this list existed. This is why I have put it at the top of this list. Thankfully someone over there visited my site and asked to be added (reminding me I had missed them)! It made me feel like I was playing on a high school AFL team only to have one of the hawks come and ask if they could watch!
- “ShareStart profiles ASX listed companies to answer a simple question: what does the company do? It can be surprisingly difficult to find an easy-to-understand unbiased explanation. ShareStart is objective, factual and free.”
- Not all companies have been profiles (yet), however the ones that have provide some nice simple to understand graphs and information that I have not yet found displayed as well elsewhere. The current trajectory is defiantly heading in the right direction.
Have an Australian finance blog that should be listed here (or anything else you want me to read)? Then let me know: